10. “Going out” involves more time organizing than actually partying.
9. The food tastes good.
8. Someone will always have a bigger TV than you.
7. You learn where the Starbucks is before you know where your classes are.
6. People go crazy over the small things
5. Laundry needs to be planned in advance.
4. Kindergarten humor is really funny on a Thursday night.
3. The best professors are the ones who actually get their students.
2. Your hit list: 1. Fire Alarm, 2. Homework, 3. Annoying floormate IN THAT ORDER
1. People actually go to bed before midnight.