Here we go!
10. The apostrophe: Is it April Fool's day or April Fools' day or April Fools day? Get rid of it!
9. French Fries: Those frenchies across the pond take credit for things they had nothing to do with. Off with their heads!
8. Though/Through: End the same but pronounced totally different... fix it please!
7. I read it, I've read it: Should be I reade it, I've read it.
6. gh/ph=f: Do I need to say anything?
5. Eggplants: Do not contain any eggs. It is not an eggplant. Same with faceplants, they do not contain faces.
4. Ewe: Should be pronounced "ew", not "you".
3. Cwm: Is actually a word, in which the w serves as a vowel. Pronounced "kroom", though shouldn't exist at all in my book.
2. Queuing: The only word that has five vowels in a row. I hate it.
1. Meese: the plural of moose shouldn't be moose. Or mooses. It should be meese.