After sitting through a miserable week up here in the North East, I am pretty certain I have proof that Hell has indeed frozen over. Here are the Top 10 reasons why:
10. It's so cold even my dog is running for the door after a walk.
9. We're considering "around freezing" to be "warm".
8. A South Carolina college cancelled classes because it dipped below 30.
7. Driving in the car is a nightmare for the first 20 minutes.
6. The Pope's dove was attacked by a seagull. Must be a story there.
5. Boston's Charles River was iced in for a few days.
4. Sarah Palin left FOX news.
3. My computer hasn't crashed once all week.
2. The ONE day it warms a bit next week, it rains.
1. The Patriots aren't playing in the Superbowl.